Thursday, August 13, 2009

Henry's First Hair Cut

This post is a little out of date, but while we were at the lake, we cut Henry's hair. It was starting to grow over his ears and look a bit messy. Baby's gotta look good! People are amazed that Henry hasn't lost any of his hair yet. The other day a woman asked how old he was. When I told her she said, "but he has so much hair!". She obviously doesn't go out much.


So, the haircut. I held Henry while he was sleeping - this is when we usually accomplish most of our torture tactics - and "Aunt" Debbie Stroot did the cutting. We were able to get the left side, above the ear, and the back left - then Henry woke up. It's so funny because when people hold him they say, "did you cut his hair?!". I cut it again on Monday (the right side) and I took a little off the top. I cut it a little too short in one spot on the top. Hopefully it will grow back soon, because now it stands straight up. Whoops.





No comments: