Sunday, March 21, 2010
11 Months
Henry's 11 month birthday fell on the first day of Spring. And what a spectacular day it was, all the way around. Sunny, blue skies and 74 degrees. We practically spent the entire day outside soaking up the sunshine. We had lunch with dad at the playground, then Henry and I went to the park with some blankets and toys and played in the grass for a few hours. We sat in a huge, empty field and played, talked, crawled, laughed. It was such a great couple of hours with my little man - I couldn't help but tear up a few times just watching him. He's such a sweet little boy. I tried to capture many of the precious moments from our day so I don't' forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how blonde his hair is!! I am sending you a package, hopefully tomorrow. Be looking for it.
Post a Comment