Monday, June 1, 2009

Play Date!

On Friday, Christina had us and a few other moms and kids over for a play date. Henry slept the entire time, but I got to hang out and socialize with some friends for a few hours (and watch what my life is going to be like in a few short months). It was really an entertaining afternoon all around, not sure who napped more afterwards, the kids or the moms.

Chase greeted Luke with a huge hug when he arrived.

Then Chase and Jackson petted Luke in the kitchen.

Courtney kept a close eye on Henry... he was a handful. I was so embarrassed!
(kidding, he slept the entire 3 hours we were there, except for one feeding).

Lunch time!


Chase tackled Grace and some how, even though I was taking a picture of it while it happened, I missed Jackson pouring a container of bubble soap all over his sisters back and floor. Oy, I'm going to be a great mom!

After all that playing, Henry rested in Linda's (Christina's mom-in-law) arms.

1 comment:

Christina said...

That day was crazy but so much fun! Just wait until Henry is old enough to run with the bigger kids...I feel like we may end up making Andrew's assumption about play dates true!! haha