Date night has a new meaning when you have a baby. There certainly is never a dull moment or an akward silence. It's different, not at all relaxing, but it's still awesome. You have to count on ordering as soon as you sit down. And then insist they rush our order. We know we have about 1 hour of awesome babyness. Then, it's all down hill folks, because Henry said so. Oh, and dinners out, may as well be lunch - in by 5:00, out by 6:30. Recently, Henry started sitting in a high chair at our fancy dinners out (you know, Chilis, Unos, etc.) This past weekend, we hit up Unos. Henry was so entertaining - not only for Brian and I, but our whole half of the restaurant. He literally laughed (squealed) the entire time. And he showed us his new trick - the head tilt. He thought he was so funny every time he did it! (I thought he was, too!) We had such a great time AND I remembered my camera!




No comments:
Post a Comment