
I finally remembered to bring my camera with me this time. This is Henry new favorite thing to do in his crib... standing. He used to like to sleep in it, but that's a thing of the past. Now he loves to fall asleep in our arms and as soon as we put him down - he cries, gets up on all fours and crawls over the edge and screams bloody murder. The best part, he doesn't know how to get down. So, we can't let him cry it out, we have to literally stand over him, while he is in the crib, and hold him down/rub his back. The weirdest thing - he only does this at bed time! And I don't think I am the problem because I also sometimes put him down for naps during the day. Any suggestions?
Anyway. Here's the little rascal after a nap. He's so happy when he gets up.


No comments:
Post a Comment