I want to make sure this is documented so I ( I really mean, Henry) never forgets the things I did for him. About a week ago, while Henry was napping, he removed his diaper. (See where this is going? ) Christina, the sitter, and I weren't aware of this. But when Christina went to get Henry from him nap, she discovered what happens when a 17 month old sleeps with out a diaper.
I was interrupted from my work day with Christina saying, "Oh my goodness. Um, Brooke, um, wow, Oh my gosh, Brooke, ummm I think Henry needs a bath."
I went into the room and say the disaster and gagged in my mouth. Henry pooped all over and then proceeded to smear it EVERYWHERE - - him, his crib, the crib rungs, his stuffed animals... you name it, it had poop on it. My first thought was not to run him to the bath room and clean his feces off his face, feet, hands, stomach, and legs... but instead, to get the camera so I could blog about it! I held back my urge and saved all of my blog readers the pain of having to see how much poop I am actually talking about - take my word, it was a LOT.
Henry got the bath of his life and his room got crazy disinfected - and after only a week of living in it! Can't wait to tell this story to his future girlfriend. Then, I will really regret not having pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment