All-in-all, I am feeling fantastic. No headaches at all this week. Still some back pain, but no biggie. What I really noticed this week was how much bigger my stomach is in the evening vs. morning. Here's proof:
7:30 AM: Including my head in the shot still hasn't convinced me to shower, brush my hair, or put on make-up. Judge if you must.
8:30 PM: Post eating Manicotti and a whole heck of a lot of other food throughout the day. I am starving every hour on the hour. I think I'll be pushing 200 lbs by the end of this pregnancy! Take notice of this special occasion - I am not in sweat pants!
3 comments:
Sweatpants are a girls best friend (both before and after)! You look great! Hope we get to see youthis weekend!
First, you look so cute. My belly absolutely got bigger as the day went on and that is true for everyone I know, so you're not crazy -- you even have photographic evidence!
Second, I totally forgot Laura and Sam are coming home this weekend. Sheesh.
Third, are we registering this weekend? :)
Your mom gave me this address. How great you look and I am so glad to see all the pictures. We are looking forward to seeing you in January.
Post a Comment