- Registering: Wow. Wow. Wow. Seriously, how does Babies R Us fit so much stuff into one store? And what is even more amazing - I convinced myself that I need every single thing! Thank goodness for Christina, my dear, dear friend and mother of the most precious little boy, Chase, who came with me to help me start my registry. Seriously, she pointed and I clicked. In about an hour and half we managed to get 140 items on the list! And, I'm not done!! It's so much more fun than registering for a wedding!
- Nursery: While my wonderful and talented folks were in town, they painted the baby's nursery. I flipped flopped on the color for a few weeks, but decided on yellow. And yellow it is. But, I love it. And, it will look even better once we get some furniture in it!

- Strangers: I'm really pregnant. And when I'm out, at least one person reminds me of this. For a while I thought no one would ever ask me if I was pregnant for the risk of me not being pregnant and to avoid that embarrassment. But, there's still brave souls out there - usually older women, who then like to have some kind of opinion. It makes me laugh.
- Movement: I've felt the baby move for almost 3 weeks now. But yesterday, for the first time, I could feel it from the outside! And Brian did, too! It was amazing! We watched a movie last night and when the baby started to flip and spin, I told him to keep his hand on my stomach. It took a while and the whole time he "waited" (about 3 minutes, which is an eternity to Brian), he was convinced he couldn't feel it. Then mid-sentence he said, "Oh! I felt that!" Right after the baby kicked him a "Hi, pops!"
Here's my 20 week belly shot! Pretty soon, the bottom of my shirt won't reach the top of my pants!

Cravings: Strawberry Milkshake (had one for lunch!) and Key Lime Pie (stock up, folks!)
Click here for a 20 week update courtesy of BabyCenter.com
2 comments:
You are so cute! Did you take this right before you came over here tonight? :)
Registering was so much fun! You will get a lot of advice about what to get and what not to get and just remember one thing: MOMS KNOW! :)
You are adorable! And I have the best recipe for key lime pie - just in case you are up to baking (or you are up to convincing Brain to baking for you). I wish I lived closer so I could make you one myself!
And isn't registering for a baby so much better than registering for a wedding?
Post a Comment