Wednesday, February 4, 2009

28 Weeks

We had a really great doctor's appointment this morning! We had my favorite ultra sound tech, Danielle, who spoiled us with a quick 3D ultra sound of our baby's face. We weren't expecting this so when the 3D pictures popped on screen we were in awe! We can kind of tell what our baby is going to look like. Her conclusions were: s/he has my nose, Brian's full lips and no hair on its head. (Brian came with a full head of hair and I was a baldy!)


What do you think? (sorry if they are a bit hard to see - they are pictures of the ultra sound pictures.)


I'm #1!

Other than our exciting ultrasound, the doctor said we were pretty boring. The baby is 3 lbs 3oz and in at the 67% for size. Which is perfect. I measured right were I need to be and I've gained 26 pounds so far. The only thing that really came up was that I have to the hospital this week for my Rhogam shot since I'm O negative blood type.


Aside from our doctor's appointment, the other big news is we finally bucked up and bought a car. I decided the Camry was just a little too small for our new family and Spinner. After kicking tires for over a year, we knew exactly what we wanted - a large SUV. Well, we went large alright. We found a used Suburban in mint condition - like Henry Holzapfel condition. We brought it home last night. I love it! Here's a picture - I promise, it's midnight blue, but we drove it home in a minor snow storm last night. At least we know the 4 wheel drive works!




And last but not least, here's the 28 week belly shot!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Your new mom car rocks (even though it makes your buddy Al Gore cry himself to sleep at night)! And I love love love the 3D pictures of Baby G. So cute. I can't wait to meet him/her!! :)

Courtney Edelstein said...

Such exciting news! Your baby is beautiful...your car is awesome (however, you're going to need to have lots more babies to fill it up)....and you look fabulous! So glad you're enjoying this time!

Anonymous said...

Awww Brooke you are looking better than ever!! And the ultrasound pictures are awesome... that is going to be one cuuute baby. Hope you enjoy the new vehicle, it looks great!

<3 danielle