The men in my life.Every week gets better and better. My little newborn is quickly turning into a baby - a solid baby boy. Henry is becoming so strong and so much more alert. I just can't get enough of him.
We stay busy each day doing all kinds of things, from running errands, to visiting friends, to just hanging around the house. The days are flying by... before I know it my little boy won't be so little anymore. Henry spent some time at Liz's again this week while I treated myself to a mani/pedi. It was really nice to get out for a couple hours and be pampered, but I missed my little guy. I missed him a lot and couldn't wait to get back to him. (Even though I know he was excellent hands with Liz!). We spent one afternoon running errands together to Target and the grocery store. I put Henry in my baby Bjorn and carried him through the stores. When he wasn't sleeping he was staring bright eyed at all the merchandise on the shelves and the bright lights in the ceiling. He had many admirers at each stop.

Henry loves napping on daddy.
On Saturday Henry went to his first BBQ and met many of Brian's high school friends. He was such a good boy, as usual. He was passed around to person after person and never raised a fuss. He also got to watch Sam and Chase play on the slip and slide. We would've let him play too, but he was far too tired.
Aunt Tina and Henry. He was the life of the party, as you can see.
Sam and Chase showed Henry what he has to look forward to.On Friday night Rebecca, Erin and the hubbies came over for dinner. Rebecca hadn't seen Henry in a few weeks and couldn't believe how much he had grown/changed. And Erin was thrilled to meet the little guy. Henry did great. He slept most of the time, as usual! Thanks for making the trip, gals!
Erin and Henry
Rebecca keeps the little guy entertained.
Some of Henry's big developments this week is his "cooing". He loves to have conversations with my during his feedings and after bath time. He's also starting to bat at objects during play time. (Trying to upload a video of of him, but having technical difficulties... stay tuned.)
2 comments:
I don't know why I look so ticked off! I love snuggling that little bug! I was probably watching Chase drink the gross water on the slip and slide and wondering why Andrew wasn't doing something about it! Ha!
Brooke, he's getting so big and I can't believe he's already 6 weeks old! He's still just as cute as ever!
Post a Comment