While Henry was sleeping the other day, grandma and I decided to style his hair. We got a little carried away and invited many different looks that Henry could try. Amazingly he slept through all of this, including grandma and I laughing so hard we were crying.
Which one is your favorite?
The Tossle
The Half n' Half
The Butt-cut
The Blow-out
side view of the Blow-out
The Spiked Comb over
The Comb over
The Mohawk
The Mohawk with bangs
The Comb down
3 comments:
my vote is for the mohawk...definitely!!!!!! although the comb-over is a close second!!!!! you guys are so funny! henry is just adorable, and i'm glad your getting so much joy out of being a mommy!
OMG - this is SO cute! I love the combover - that is how I style Jack's hair :)
Th mohawk is the best by far!!!! Can't believe he slept through all that :-)
Post a Comment