Monday, July 6, 2009

Standing and Bouncing

Over the last couple weeks Henry's leg have gotten so strong. He acts like he just wants to get up and walk away. Most of the time when you play with him, he won't let you sit him down, he only wants to stand. I am amazed by how fast he is growing and how strong he is already. In addition to his new found ability to stand ( with assistance ) he is talking and squealing more and more every day.





Before Henry was born I found a Jumper-oo at a garage sale. This morning we tried it out. While Henry can't hold his head up perfectly, all the time, he can do it pretty good and I was going to be there to help him out. As soon as we put him in to it he was so excited. His big eyes got even bigger and he had a huge smile on his face. He tried to reach for all the little bells and whistles in front of him. Then, we realized, his little feet couldn't touch the ground. But that didn't stop us, we helped Henry bounce by putting a phonebook under his little tootsies (for some reason we didn't get a picture of this!). He thought it was so great... for about 5 minutes, then he wanted to move to the next activity. It should be a huge hit in a few more weeks!


1 comment:

Kym said...

So cute! And I think I see a little baseball on the bottom of his one outfit - I love it!! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? Right now he's standing with assistance, and in just a few short months he'll be able to pull himself up without any help at all!! Enjoy every second of it!