Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



We celebrated Henry's first Thanksgiving at grandma and grandpa Garlits' house. We brought a bunch of Henry's toys up to the house and he crawled around and explored all the news things. he spent most of the time standing up on the back of grandpa's chair and poking him in the butt. When he wasn't doing this, he was eating Turkey legs and drinking beer with Uncle Dale.








Seriously, the kid cried if you took the beer bottle away. There's no denying it, he's a Garlits boy. And the turkey leg pictures - Brian couldn't wait to take this picture. But he envisioned Henry holding each of the turkey legs in his hands and I guess yelling "feed me, feed me" while he was at it. I don't know why he thought his 7 month hold son could hold up two turkey legs, each weighing a few pounds. I mean, he's amazing and all.... but we tried and it was a good laugh.

No comments: