Henry got everything he could have asked for - a wagon, new clothes, a treasure chest, tons of Elmo stuff, legos, an awesome walking lawn mower and so much more. He's such a lucky little boy! He wasn't into the whole cake in the face idea. I was a little bummed, I was really looking forward to him getting into it - maybe next year. I even made him a mini whipped cream pie so he could get it all over. He didn't. He didn't even like it on his hands. Who's kid is this!?
Friday, April 23, 2010
First Birthday Party Extravaganza!!
Henry had a wonderful 1st birthday party this past Saturday. We had all our closest family and friends there to help celebrate, too! Henry was having a rough day in the teething department (cutting his top, front teeth). But he was a trooper during his party. I assumed his crankiness was due to teething, but took his temperature that night and it was 102! The start of a nasty little spring cold. Whoops!
Henry got everything he could have asked for - a wagon, new clothes, a treasure chest, tons of Elmo stuff, legos, an awesome walking lawn mower and so much more. He's such a lucky little boy! He wasn't into the whole cake in the face idea. I was a little bummed, I was really looking forward to him getting into it - maybe next year. I even made him a mini whipped cream pie so he could get it all over. He didn't. He didn't even like it on his hands. Who's kid is this!?
Henry got everything he could have asked for - a wagon, new clothes, a treasure chest, tons of Elmo stuff, legos, an awesome walking lawn mower and so much more. He's such a lucky little boy! He wasn't into the whole cake in the face idea. I was a little bummed, I was really looking forward to him getting into it - maybe next year. I even made him a mini whipped cream pie so he could get it all over. He didn't. He didn't even like it on his hands. Who's kid is this!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Looks like you had a great party! He's walking! Get the band aides ready skinned knees are to follow!!
Great picture of Alex and Danielle too.
Post a Comment