Friday, April 23, 2010

Walking!

Henry's been taking a couple steps here and there - more like a "dive" to his final destination. Brian and I would sit 5 feet from each other and "pass" Henry between us - getting excited when he'd take that one step/dive to us and not crawl. But nothing like what he did today (April 23, 2010). I think we can say our little man is officially a walker! Today, while Grandma Garlits was watching him, he walked at least 10 steps, several times. He would also go from a sit to a stand to a walk. It was so awesome. We were cheered and cheered for him. We even took him outside...where he insisted on getting to hands full of rocks and then walk along the asphalt. It didn't end well (I told him it wouldn't!), he feel on his hands (knuckles) and was not happy. But he's OK. I told him to get used to it - he just entered a whole new world of falling.



No comments: