Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Two weeks!

Time is flying by. I can't believe Henry turned 2 weeks yesterday... I feel like it was just yesterday we were anxiously awaiting his arrival. We are having such a great time - I can't put the little guy down. In fact, he's sleeping on my chest as I write this.

All-in-all, Henry is a really great baby. He rarely cries (I hope I am not jinxing myself!!) and when he does, he either needs to eat, get his diaper changed, or wants to be walked around. Nights are pretty good... I guess what you would expect for a new baby. He wakes about every 2-3 hours for a diaper change and a feeding. On Friday night he slept 6 hours straight - I didn't - I was up every hour to make sure he was breathing! But this didn't last, Saturday night I think the little guy had a belly ache because he was up most of the night and would only sleep if I was holding him.

Brian and I also took advantage of grandma being here and went out to dinner on Sunday night. I never ate so fast and passed up dessert. I couldn't wait to get back home to see him!

Here's some pictures from the week. Pretty limited since we still can't go out in public!

Soaking up the natural light Sleeping on mommy. Check out his eye lashes!
Snuggles
A visit from Aunt Kate!

Mom, stop kissing me, I'm trying to sleep!

What a shock...sleeping again!

Tummy time! (Not a fan.)

Sexy pose
I'm the sphinx (please don't call social services...we took it off right after the pic)

Sweet little angel
Grandma & Grandpa Garlits

Grandma Garlits & daddy

3 comments:

Christina said...

He just gets more and more beautiful. I have to come visit him again, I am already jonesing for a Henry fix!

Suzanne said...

I love the new pictures, Brooke. He's adorable!

Courtney Edelstein said...

he is just too sweet! you sound like you're adjusting to mommyhood a whole heck of a lot better than i did...congrats!!!!! i'm so happy that you're happy! and i CANNOT wait to meet him!