Shots! We hate shots! Henry had his 2 month appointment on Monday. He passed with flying colors but also left with a few scars. My poor little man had to have 3 shots... the start of his vaccinations. He tried to be a tough guy, but the shots defeated him. He cried his little heart out and mommy shed a tear too. It broke my heart into a million pieces, but I know its the best thing for him in the long run.
Henry also got weighed in and measured:
Weight: 12.8 lbs (69%)
Height: 23.5 inches (41%)
Short and round, just how I like 'em. Dr. P said this is fine... we want our babies to be fat at 6 months and lean at 6 years.
At the end of Henry's appointment he got to pick out one prize from the prize basket. Mommy helped with his selection and we tried it on for fit at bath time...


2 comments:
Oh my gosh, Henry looks so grown up with that moustache! :)
How cute! Thanks for the laugh today, I so badly needed that!
Post a Comment