Today was an extraordinarily beautiful November day - slightly overcast, light breeze and a mild 71 degrees. After Henry's nap, we packed a lunch and headed to New Hope for a picnic along the river. After lunch we walked through the streets of New Hope and Lambertville and then back along the canal while Henry took his afternoon nap in his stroller. Amazingly, with all the Harleys, cars, people, bumps in the road, dogs, etc. he managed to stay asleep!

Unfortunately this is the only lunch picture we took - now I know how lovely I look mid-chew.

After leaving New Hope, we decided to continue North to Peddlers Village - we were tired, but it was such a nice day and we didn't want to waste any of it! While at Peddlers Village, grandma and I took Henry on his very first Carousel ride. He thought he was the coolest - he loved it!


No comments:
Post a Comment