Thursday, November 26, 2009

Standing tall

About 2 weeks ago (11/15/09), Henry and I were sitting in his room getting ready for bed. Part of his bedtime routine is to allow him to crawl around naked before getting in the bath (you love it and I just can't get enough of your little naked hiney!). Yes, I've been peed on a few times, but it's totally worth it! This particular night, while I was sitting, Henry crawled right over to me, grabbed my knee and pulled himself up to a stand. I couldn't believe it! He's been doing it non-stop ever since. And he still keeps his toes curled under when he's standing! It looks so painful! Hopefully he'll grow of this!







A few posts ago, I mentioned how Henry does a the downward facing dog yoga stance. I finally got it on camera. He does this a lot - I guess he's trying to stand?

2 comments:

Julie said...

Who is this grown man? And where did my little baby go?

Unknown said...

He is so cute I can't stand it!! We are coming to PA in from the 23rd - 26th, hopefully we can see you guys!