Monday, January 5, 2009

24 Weeks

We had our "every 4 week ultra sound and check-up" this morning and everything came back perfect. Our little guy/gal is measuring 25 weeks at 1 pound 12 ounces. And mom is gaining weight too - ugh - but I blame it on the holidays. Luckily I didn't get yelled at, but I have a feeling I will one of these visits. I am still waiting for Santa (aka Brian) to bring me a treadmill... hopefully I'll have one by this weekend!! I need to get my activity levels back up so I don't gain too much going forward.

Here's a picture of a picture from today's 24 week ultrasound. It's crappy - but better than nothing... I think? (Head to the right, legs to the left, looking up - still has the Holzapfel nose!)
Last week AlisaBeth, Dale's girlfriend, and I bought the nursery furniture. When I walked into the store and saw the crib and changing table, I feel in love with them and knew I had to have them! The last few months I had been going back and forth on whether to get Espresso or White furniture. I was originally leaning towards white because the nursery walls are bright yellow and the trim is white. But when I saw the espresso furniture - I KNEW it was what I (I mean, the baby) had to have. Here's links to the new crib and changing table. I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as they delivered (end of January, I hope!) and in the nursery!! I can't wait!
And as a reminder, here's the bedding:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brooke,
When I was pregnant with Riley, I had bad insomnia. To the point of crying at my OBGYN appointment. I THINK you can take a Tylenol PM if your totally miserable. Of Course OK that with your doc.
Good Luck
Angie