Speaking of the night time routine. For the last couple weeks, I've been waking up more and more in the middle of the night and sleeping less and less. Usually when this happens I make my way to the guest bedroom in the wee hours of the morning - which seems to help. But recently Brian has been spending full nights on the couch. (I promise, we're getting along great!) It's probably partially my fault because in the "old days" I would wake him up and make him come to bed with me. Now, I just cover him with a blanket and sneak up to bed - excited for a night of sleep with the bed to myself (and Spinner)! Last night was the third night in a row with Brian on the couch and I have to admit, it's like staying at a hotel! And he insists that he sleeps great. Fine with me!
I am heading to St. Louis on Friday to see my extended family, old friends and have my very first baby shower that my wonderful cousins Angie and Nikki are hosting! I can't wait. I promise to post pictures as soon as I return!
Last but not least - here's the 26 week belly shot! (And a really funny picture of Brian and Spinner starting their night time routine.)


2 comments:
You look so adorable! I am so excited that you are in the double digits of your countdown. Baby G is going to be here before we know it!
Also, I can't see how either Brian or Spinner are comfortable in that picture, yet they both seem perfectly happy. Weirdos. ;)
Brooke,
I'm glad your coming in town this weekend. Maybe Your poor husband can get a decent night sleep in a bed!!!
Love you!
Angie
Post a Comment