I reached my breaking point this weekend - Henry's hair was out-of-control. The last three trims I gave him weren't doing the trick - his hair needed a major overhaul. So we packed up the diaper bag, grabbed the camera and headed to a little kiddie cuts place in town. It was perfect. The stylist, Miss Tina, we fast and sweet. Henry got to sit in a big boy race car and was covered in a robe and within 5 minutes, Miss Tina was done. It was a good thing, because Henry was tired of being held down. He wanted to drive the car he was sitting in (or suck on the steering wheel). Good thing Brian was with us to hold down Henry, so I could take 100 pictures. Here's a few...
Getting in position (doesn't Henry look like he's 5 here?!)
Ummm, excuse me miss, what are you going to do with those?
Holding down the wiggle worm.
Wonder if the chicks can see me through the window?
I trust you, mom.
As usual, putting everything in his mouth.
The end product... rockin' a faux-hawk.
No comments:
Post a Comment