Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin' on my tummy

Henry slept good last night (Oh sleep gods, be nice to me, I am only stating the facts, I am not getting cocky!) This morning when I went to get Henry out of his crib he was laying on his stomach. I almost had a heart attack.... I didn't put him on his stomach when I put him to bed! And Henry has never rolled over back to stomach during the day. Well, until today - he did it several times and I caught it on video. I hope he's better at rolling from his stomach to his back at night, because he doesn't do it for me during the day.



P.S. Brian has yet to notice that his son is wearing Rams pajamas. Thanks to Sean and Nikki! ;)

2 comments:

Julie said...

On cue! How long did you have to shoot him lying there until he rolled over?

Anonymous said...

I noticed the Ram's PJs this morning..he's so stincking cute that I'll let it slide
luv dad