Friday, September 18, 2009

Henry's first boat show

Every year, for the past 6 years, we've attended the Atlantic City boat show - sometimes even twice a year (winter and summer). We LOVE the summer, in-water, boat show and promised that we'd continue the tradition with children in tow. The icing on the cake is when the Palsky's are able to join us. This year's show was the first for both Chase and Henry. Henry really had no idea if he was on the moon or in AC, but Chase LOVED it. He is so much fun to hang out with - I can't believe that in a short time Henry will be Chase's age and talking up a storm and going a million miles a minute!

Cocktails are a must at the boat show. I look like I am drinking my first beer EVER. I bet I looked like a real winner with my baby in the carrier and my 20 oz Bud Light.

And I'm sure this looked even better. Hey, he slept good that night!

Chase picked out his boat!

After the boat show, we continued with our annual "couples weekend"....kind of. In past years we've had several friends down, sans kids. Well, since we've recently become parents, things have changed. We included kids this year and let their parents come. I guess now you could call it "Families weekend". AND this year the Chewning's were in town for it! The kids played hard after the boat show - running through the house, while Henry watched. After the kids went to bed, we enjoyed a steak dinner, celebrated Andrew's 30th birthday, and had cocktails out back by the fire. The next morning we took the kiddos for their first NJ shore boat ride. It was a huge hit! We had such a great time and we are so lucky to have such wonderful friends to make memories with!

Brian, Andrew, and KC

Chase and Sam, enjoying the ride and the view.


No comments: