Henry LOVES the kid show, Hi-5 on Discovery Kids. If I'd let him, he'd watch it all day long. As soon as he hears the opening music he whips his head around to look at the TV. And doesn't stop watching until it's over or I turn it off. I've even tried to block his view with my hand and he moves his head around to see the TV. I don't think he grasps why he can't see the TV when my hand is there. It's quite hilarious. It has been a god send the last couple months - I can turn it on and quickly run around to get a few things done! I don't know how mom's who don't let their kids watch TV survive!
He watches them sitting up...
and laying down.I also found some short Baby Einstien and Wiggles videos on Youtube.com. Henry loves these too! Grandpa spoiled him the weekend he was visiting and let Henry watch video after video after video. So spoiled!

No comments:
Post a Comment