Whenever Henry is on the floor, he's usually on all fours, rocking back and fourth. It's like he knows what he has to do, but just can't get all his parts to cooperate. He's taken several face plants, but has also learned to avoid them by laying on his belly and doing "the worm" to get where and what he wants. It's really exciting, but I also realize my days of putting him down and coming back to him in the same place (or close to the same place) are numbered! I guess we'll be baby proofing the house soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wait a second, when did this happen?? I was just at your house last week and I can't get over how much he's changed since then. Wow!!
I know! When did this happen?! Who stole my baby and gave me this little boy?!
This guy's growing up waaaayyy too fast!!!!! So precious, enjoy every second because obviously he's moving fast through every stage!
Post a Comment