Once Henry turned six month he started to love eating! It was like a "switch" went off all the sudden and he had been eating for years. Like "duh, mom, give me more, I'm starvin'!" For about a month he had only rice cereal - nasty, nasty, nasty. He didn't really ever eat it, but it was good practice. Then we introduced sweet potatoes and bananas. At first, neither were a big hit. Then one day, they were. I couldn't get the food in his mouth fast enough. He was eating a full bowl (well, a full baby sized portion!) It's so fun - I look so forward to meal time! Since then we've also introduced pears and peas. Yummy, yummy. (We've also discovered what solids do to our diapers. Deeelicious!)Sunday, October 25, 2009
More peas, peas
Once Henry turned six month he started to love eating! It was like a "switch" went off all the sudden and he had been eating for years. Like "duh, mom, give me more, I'm starvin'!" For about a month he had only rice cereal - nasty, nasty, nasty. He didn't really ever eat it, but it was good practice. Then we introduced sweet potatoes and bananas. At first, neither were a big hit. Then one day, they were. I couldn't get the food in his mouth fast enough. He was eating a full bowl (well, a full baby sized portion!) It's so fun - I look so forward to meal time! Since then we've also introduced pears and peas. Yummy, yummy. (We've also discovered what solids do to our diapers. Deeelicious!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment