
Before Henry was born, we picked him up a Jumperoo at a local garage sale. I knew some day he'd get a big kick out it, but that day was pretty far off. Well, as with most everything else, that day came in a blink of an eye. I've been putting Henry in his bouncer for a couple months now, but really for just a place to "put" him while I run and do something. He's have never actually "bounced". But today he bounced and bounced and bounced - sometimes for 30 minutes straight. Of course, he had his first bouncing session with his new nanny, Nancy. A really nice lady, but of course, I wasn't there to witness it nor was I the one that got to teach him how to bounce. Today was Nancy's second day with Henry and I have to force myself to go do things around the house to give her time with him. That in itself breaks my heart, but then he goes and do something awesome and I missed it. Darn it.
This first video is Henry and Nancy- after he just learned how to bounce.
In this video I was reading Henry a Dr. Seuss book while he was in his bouncer. He was cracking up. Please excuse my horrendous voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment