Saturday, February 6, 2010

Florida in January

Henry and I jetted off to Florida the last week of January. I had to go for work, so I figured I'd take Henry so he could visit grandma and grandpa and I could work from their house when I wasn't in the office. (Like leaving him at home was an option! ha) But I did leave Henry over night for my very first time. I was a little nervous about it - but knew he was in great hands. Turns out, we both survived, I had an adult dinner out and stayed in a beautiful hotel and "heavenly" bed with a baby or a baby monitor. It was actually pretty nice to just have my own schedule, but I still missed my little man.

The rest of the week, I worked, but Henry had a great time with grandma, grandpa and G-G. And we all got out to enjoy the Florida sun in January.







The card-board "braces" on Henry's knees are actually grandpa constructed knee-pads for crawling around grandma and pas floor. He crawled so much, he passed out in grandpa's lap!





Dancing fountains in downtown Venice. Henry thought it was hysterical to get pushed under them as they danced above him.

No comments: