I've been meaning to post these pictures.... while in St. Louis we had a quick visit with one of my oldest and dearest friends, Corey. When we moved to St. Louis from Texas (when I was 5, she was 6) her and her family lived a across the street - from the first day we moved in until we moved to PA in 1995, I spent every waking minute at her house. It was just a fun and cool place to be - from watching movies like "Can't Buy Me Love" over and over, playing Nintendo, playing school in the basement, getting paid to do chores, fighting over who got to be Cindy Manseenie (sp?), making and fighting over friendship bracelets.... the list goes on and on. Sadly, during high school and the college we lost touch. But reconnected after we got married - one week apart from each other! Today, we keep in touch, visit when in town and share pictures of our kids. Corey now has two of the most beautiful little girls - EVER - Lucy and Hannah. I already told Henry he has my approval to marry either of them - or both, if that's how he likes it. 
Henry's doing his best to entertain his little lady. And Hannah likes him so much, she doesn't have the heart to tell him the book is up-side-down.


No comments:
Post a Comment