Saturday, April 18, 2009

38 weeks 5 days

Had some pretty consistent contractions yesterday throughout the day, but nothing strong enough or close enough together to cause any concern. We went out to lunch, ran some errands and did some walking to try to help progress things, but got nada. I did go to bed thinking that something would happen during the night. Instead, I slept horrible and had pretty painful contractions every 30ish or so minutes. For most of the night I slept sitting up, which lessened the pain of the contractions. This morning I'm having some minor contractions, but without any consistency... so, looks like we'll get to enjoy the beautiful weather and do some more relaxing. It's suppose to get cold and rainy again starting tomorrow, so I guess Baby G is letting me enjoy the sunshine while I can.

Mom is doing great... each day she gets better.

3 comments:

Courtney Edelstein said...

enjoy this nice weather! what a wonderful time to have a baby! keep (try) relaxing, and i can't wait for baby news!

Suzanne said...

Oh boy, Brooke, you're getting close! Hang in there and relax as much as you can.

I can't wait for Baby G to get here!

Kym said...

Crazy to think baby G is going to be here any hour now! The strong contractions may have been going on since you were running errands and keeping busy. You should just relax and enjoy the time with your family...let everyone else do the running around and cleaning! I think you now have to start the daily blog updates, maybe even hourly (as Christina did) to keep us updated :-) Good luck, saying an extra prayer for you!