Hi, everyone! This is Brooke's friend, Christina, from Little Man Chase. It looks like I'll be writing the updates for awhile as Brooke & Brian went to the hospital this morning at 8 o'clock and her doctor decided to admit her. As of 11 this morning she was about 5 cm dilated and they expect her to have the baby today! I will be sure to keep everyone updated as soon as more information becomes available as I know we're all very excited to finally meet Baby G!
Update (1:30 PM): I just spoke to Brooke and she is doing great! She's having steady contractions but she's a real trooper and sounds like she's really holding her own (must be those strong Midwestern genes!). She's been walking around as much as possible, and she has her mom and Brian there to keep her company. I'll continue to post updates as I get them.
Update (6:30 PM): Hi guys, no baby yet -- just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you! Things are moving along; Brooke got some pitocin and an epidural so this baby will hopefully show up before midnight!
Update (7:30 PM): 9.5 cm! Pushing should start within in the hour!
Update (9:30 PM): Sorry, no news yet! I promise to update as soon as I hear anything, regardless of what time it is!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YAY! Just checked this now and I'm so happy to hear things are moving along, and she's doing well. Saying a prayer for a quick and healthy labor and birth...can't wait to find out more!
Thanks Christina,
Your the best!
Angie
Thanks, Christina -- keep the updates coming! Waiting for the new headline "It's a Boy!" or "It's a Girl!" Can't wait!! :)
Rebecca
Thanks for the update, Christina; please give Brooke my best!!!
Thanks,
Shannon Rivers
Oh Brooke, HANG IN THERE!!!
-- Shannon
Post a Comment