Brooke, Brian, and Baby HenryHi everyone! Just got back from visiting Brooke and Henry in the hospital and I can honestly say he is one beautiful little boy! He is perfect in every way imaginable and Brooke and Brian are over the moon (as Brooke's Dad put it, Brian is "lit up like a Christmas tree!"). They make an absolutely adorable family and everyone is doing great!

Here are the official stats on little Henry Edward:

Here are the official stats on little Henry Edward:

9 comments:
Congrats Congrats Congrats! Henry is adorable... I love all the hair!
Oh Brooke - he is JUST GORGEOUS! All of you look so happy - I can't wait to meet him!!!!!
Oh Brooke! He's ADORABLE. Love Love Love the DARK HAIR!! How perfect -- I am tearing up I am so happy for you guys!!
oh my goodness...he is so yummy, i could eat him up!!! he's absolutely precious...congratulations!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet the little one.
Oh my God he is adorable! Congratulations, Brooke & Brian! Thanks for the update, Tina.
Brooke and Brian - we're all smiles down south here for y'all. Congratulations and love! What a cute little peanut! Can't wait to meet him. Enjoy and...get some sleep!
He's just gorgeous!! Congratuations! I mean, what a handsome fella- so happy for you!
Brooke,
Do I see a little Holzapfel nose?!?!
Angie
Post a Comment